Friday 11 February 2011

Injection 23

Done my 23rd injection tonight (04/02/11) and have left it a week to report any problems.....well nothing to report treatment wise, still soldiering on.

I still have the tiredness and sleep issues but am dealing with them as they begin to get too much.

I have finished my jobcentre course and have been down to start a fresh claim as i still dont have a job.

I have also stripped my spare bedroom and will leave it to dry for 24 hours and then paint the walls white as they are all the old yellow discoloured way, except for 1 which has been replaced at some point prior to me getting the flat and has been papered on top of plasterboard sheets without applying a sealer first, once the walls are painted i will then leave to dry and wash and paper the roof as it has had polystyrene tiles which have been removed and the roof painted over.

No comments:

Post a Comment