Thursday 6 January 2011

Injection 18

I did my 18th injection at midnight on the last day of 2010 so that 2011 started as i mean to go on....killing this blasted virus.

The last 2.5 to 3 weeks have been exceptionally difficult due to lack of sleep and unbelievable tiredness but i am trying to resolve this by testing the effect of my Anti-depressants and when i take them.

Usually i take my 2 x 200mg Ribavirin and 2 x 20mg Citalopram in the morning around 8am then 3 x 200mg Ribavirin and 2 x 400i.u. of VitD at 8pm at night.

From Monday 3rd January i have moved the Citalopram to nighttime and the VitD to morning plus 1 x 400i.u. with my nighttime meds giving 3 x 400i.u. dailly to try and lower the tiredness and raise the sleep levels obtained, currently i am lucky if i can sleep for 4 hours at a time...2.5 being the normal, then i wake up again and stuggle to fall asleep and mostly dose off for a half hour or so.

1 comment:

  1. sleep is so so precious... i hope this improves. I often think well if it ain't really happening but I got a couple of REM cycles in ..... that's at least a good bottom line. sweet dreams and keep on fighting..... xx eva

    ReplyDelete