Friday 8 October 2010

Replacement Pen

Went to clinic yesterday to get my injection pen replaced and asked for my results from blood tests from 20/09/10 as i forgot to ask for them last Friday due to problems getting blood and they are as follows:

Last results (20/09/10) were:

HGB (Haemoglobin ) 13.3
RBC (Red Blood Cell) 4.14
HCT (Haematocrit) 0.412
MCV (Mean Corpuscular Volume ) 99.5
MCH (Mean Corpuscular Haemoglobin) 32.1
MCC (Mean Corpuscular Concentration) 32.3
WBC (White Blood Cell) 7.0
NE (Neutrophils ) 4.1
LY (Lymphocyte) 2.2
MO (Monocytes) 0.6
EO (Eosinophils) 0.04
BA (Basophils) 0.0
PLT (platelet ) 296

Which I beleive all look fine, I do however have raised Triglycerides levels (3.79) and was advised to have a Cholesterol test done by my GP and as I was getting a little twinge in my chest area a day or two after injection to also get my blood pressure checked, this has previously been found to be slightly high but not monitored.

Made my way to my GP and have an appointment to see GP Practise Nurse on Monday 11th to have tests done.

UPDATE:

Just got a call from my GP receptionist to advise my appointment has been cancelled and needs to be rearranged - now have one for Tuesday 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment